The Art of Cunnilingus
“Fast sex, like fast food, is cheap, but it doesn’t nourish the body- or the soul”- Suzanne Fields
Be honest, when a woman goes down on you, you want the act to act as long as possible, right? We, women, feel the same. A lightning fast orgasm borders on frustration more than pleasure. Of course, we don’t want your mouth and tongue to go numb or your jaw to get stuck and robotic during cunnilingus but we would really appreciate if the whole experience lasted more than a mere two minutes.
Start Your Day the Cunnilingus Way
Unless we’re on our way to work, we’re late, but you decide to surprise us with a quick number. Then we won’t blame you for being too fast, we’re just going to appreciate that you wanted us to go to work… free of any tension!
Make Cunnilingus Your Greatest Pleasure
That said, if you get too excited while you treat you girlfriend to her first cunnilingus of the day, remember that while you’re sucking all over she’s praying for it not to be over too son, which means that she’s bound to miss the full pleasure of climaxing.
Here’s a few tricks to make oral sex last longer than usual:
- Don’t chase the hot spots first. In the proper sense of the word, oral sex means you can kiss and caress ALL of her erogenous spot, not just the clitoris, the king of hot spots. Most men err because they chose to take the safe road and go for what they know for sure it’s working. Big mistake! The most important aspect of oral sex is exploring, the majority of women enjoy cunnilingus when it’s their whole body that is being taken care of and cherished. It’s a sign of love and intimacy and we adore to feel like we’re being put on a pedestal and treated like queens. So, use your tongue to lick the surrounding areas: her inner thighs, her belly button, even her anus. Get creative and surprise her with different ideas and movements.
- Change pace. Instead of running your tongue up and down like somebody’s chasing you, lick her at different speeds. Do it in slow motion, making sure that you miss no spot, and pick up the pace when you feel she’s relaxed enough and ready to go to the next level. By changing the rhythm, you grant her sex with different sensations, thereby lessening the chances of her orgasming too quickly. Giving her time to unleash tension, you’re building up sensations and the final O will grow bigger than both of you dare to imagine.
- Hands off! Even if she begs you two use your hands (either to insert fingers into her vagina, or rub her breasts) don’t give her the satisfaction, yet! The fact that she feels like she’s being deprived of pleasure makes her more eager to make the most of what she does get, and when you’re finally succumbing to her wishes, things are bound to get explosive.
- You know what you can also do with your hands? You can masturbate in front of her. The image of you pleasuring yourself at the same time is really intimate and her entire body and mind will be flooded with pleasure.
- Interrupt the act of cunnilingus. To have a sip of wine, to kiss her passionately on the mouth, to rest your hand on her thighs, to run your fingers through her hair, whatever comes to mind. Then start all over again. The pause will leave her body in expectance and the orgasm will be delayed, which she will really appreciate. Don’t stop to go to the bathroom or see what’s on TV or go grab a bite of food, that’s only going to kill her mood and she won’t orgasm at all in the end. And you’ll look terribly insensitive.
- Make cunnilingus into a game. Laugh with her, ask her how she’d want you to do her, what she’ll prefer you to do next, tickle her softly, let her be involved in the whole act. That will get her mind off climaxing for a while, but she’ll still enjoy the warm sensations of your mouth and tongue. When she least expects it, get serious and speed things up. When the orgasm comes unexpectedly, the feeling is far greater than when you’re begging for it to grace you with its presence.
Have a deliciously sensual week,
P.S. 85% percent of women like their oral number to last between 7 and 15 minutes. Either if they’re on the giving or receiving end.
P.P.S. To gain even greater pleasure from cunnilingus, sign up for the FREE Love Making Tips newsletter TODAY and you will immediately receive a FREE copy of ” Five Shocking Myths About the Female Orgasm “ by Gabrielle Moore.